Business developer UK, director
Giulio was born in Maniago on 27.07.1985. He grew up only child in his hometown. His father has been a notable project manager and Giulio has spent his childhood helping his father and his workers, in fixing up houses damaged during the 1976 earthquake in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
He's begun a classical high school but this was not ideal for him. He had a serious motorcycle crash, but in a short time he was able to ride again. After finished his studies
at I.T.G. Sandro Perini in Pordenone, a general construction school
Since the begining he loved the scool matter, and, with dedication and effort, he obtained very good results also doing, as graduation tesis
, a project for the construction of one Passive house. Was a prject, pioneer at this time for the energy saving and the green building
. After he started studying Construction's Engineering at Trieste's University and working for a structural engineer. At the age of 25 he suddenly lost his father.
He accomplished his father will dissolving his company. Because of the lack of works in the propety and construction sector in Italy, in 2014 Giulio decided to improve
is second language, English
, and he moved to Australia. Here after the courses had also the chance to meet an important builder in the Queensland
Giulio is now a single father, and lives between London and Venice.
, with passion and active commitment in motorcycle racing and alpine skiing is strongly Interested in UK
and in environmental topic.
His degree is accredited in the European Union for:
- Simple architecture design
- Management and supervision of whatever constructions works
- Safety in construction
- Survey: major hospitals of Maniago and Spilimbergo (Italy; many other minors
- Architecture design: houses in Friuli (Italy) and Salzburg (Austria)
- Management of works: elementary schools of Maniago and Fanna (Italy); several houses
- Safety in construction: hospitals in Maniago and Spilimbergo; squares; residential areas; commercial and industrial constructions
- Fire safety: participation in Maniago and Spilimbergo hospitals refurbishment works